Look for our short weekly front page announcement here.
Visit Rev. Joanne McFadden's
for daily inspiration
New Thought New York Center for Spiritual Living is the home of
Albany-Saratoga Spiritual Adventures,
a spiritual community dedicated to offering tools and support for your spiritual journey.
This is a place where you are accepted as you are,
encouraged to reveal your Light,
and experience Love and Joy in the process!
When coming to our Spiritual Center, you will find:
- warm and welcoming people;
- interactive classes, workshops and discussion groups
- a sacred space for prayer;
- support for you wherever you are on your spiritual path;
- inspiring messages;
- a Spiritual Director who listens;
- a center that is constantly evolving, learning and transforming and you evolve, in the process.
Are you interested in shining the light of New Thought teachings in your community? If so, sign up to host a service in your hometown. For details on this great opportunity, call Rev. Joanne at 518-423-3569 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Thought New York is a compassionate spiritual group providing The Capital Region of New York State with a dynamic New Thought presence.
There is only one you, one God, one Life.